Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent homeowners property swap

Options
  • 04-09-2011 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

wouldn`t it be good if this could be possible on this forum?we have a large 5 bed property in Kerry that we will be looking to downsize in 6 months or so,property isnt moving and we are seriously considering this as a alternitive,i see a few posted on here seperately but a thread dedicated to this would be a brilliant answer just have to pay stamp(i believe) and solicitors fee`s,and open more doors too.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Only really an option if you own outright I assume

• Registered Users Posts: 78,399 ✭✭✭✭Victor

wouldn`t it be good if this could be possible on this forum?we have a large 5 bed property in Kerry that we will be looking to downsize in 6 months or so,property isnt moving and we are seriously considering this as a alternitive,i see a few posted on here seperately but a thread dedicated to this would be a brilliant answer just have to pay stamp(i believe) and solicitors fee`s,and open more doors too.:D
    But this would largely be the same situation regardless. The problem with a straight swap is that opinions on value will vary, making a match difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭okedoke

This is the system people used before a they thought of a better way to trade...using money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sheila591953

do ordinary people still have money?
    :D

Advertisement