Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learning To Drive

• 04-09-2011 5:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

hey im looking for recommendations of good driving instructors in the limerick city area

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Craigels wrote: »
    hey im looking for recommendations of good driving instructors in the limerick city area

Passed my test with Tom O'Mahoney! Sound man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Anytime this question is asked I always recommend Tom O'Mahony of Shannonside School of motoring, he's top notch. Tel No (061) 454059

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

I did mine with Pass School & found them brillant.

Friends of my have used Afordeable & found them good as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Passed mine using a guy called Richard Butler great instructor , passed alot of my mates too if you want his number drop me a pm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭DOBBER112

Graduate School Of Motoring.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Graduate-school-of-motoring/166569566721081

Did my truck lessons with Mike Shyne and he is an absolute gent, prices are also very competitive. Its a family run business with a high success rate and they also do car lessons.

Mike Shyne A.D.I. R.S.A. 087 2316010

Bill Shyne A.D.I. R.S.A. 087 7595199

Irene Shyne A.D.I. R.S.A. 087 6719982

Best of luck :D;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

+1 on Mike Shine from Graduate school of motoring ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I passed my test first time after Joe Chawke taught me to drive, 087-7533526.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I learned to drive with AJ of Drive Rite - he was a great help after previous taking lessons from a lady in Caherdavin, but AJ was excellent and passed no bother even though I was late

http://www.driverite.ie/contactus.htm

Advertisement