Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaving body hair

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Hairy mans best friend, you just spread it on and shower it off. Its takes ages before they grow back. [URL="[IMG]http://omg.wthax.org/smilies/emot-flame.gif[/IMG]"];)[/URL]

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Normally get my back and shoulders waxed, not that it is that bad, well obviously as I get it waxed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

Love a hairy man!

Hairy back/shoulders is well crossing the line though-I've never met another woman who has admitted to liking this.

Please don't go all Gavin Henson on us OP-That level of hairlessness is just wrong.

He is like one of those hairless cats.

*shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Love a hairy man!

Hairy back/shoulders is well crossing the line though-I've never met another woman who has admitted to liking this.

Please don't go all Gavin Henson on us OP-That level of hairlessness is just wrong.

He is like one of those hairless cats.

*shudder*

What about underarm hair?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

OPENROAD wrote: »
    I want a man to be a man, so hair is part of that, I'm not a fan of hairy shoulders/back though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I want a man to be a man, so hair is part of that, I'm not a fan of hairy shoulders though.

What about a big hairy bum bum?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

What about a big hairy bum bum?
    Getting into bed beside a man with silkier skin than me would feel all wrong. Hair is ok as long as you're not "Leo the Lion".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Shave a lightening bolt into your chest and run around singing the flash theme song!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Getting into bed beside a man with silkier skin than me would feel all wrong. Hair is ok as long as you're not "Leo the Lion".

What about getting into bed with a man with a cyclops eye? Is that wrong?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Hairy mans best friend, you just spread it on and shower it off. Its takes ages before they grow back. [URL="[IMG]http://omg.wthax.org/smilies/emot-flame.gif[/IMG]"];)[/URL]

Get that man a pint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

OPENROAD wrote: »

I have no problem with a man having/not having underarm hair.

I am not going to be licking his pits anytime soon so it really doesn't affect me either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Little Miss Lady

hair is super sexy on a guy.. I LOVE a lovely manly hairy chest and underarm hair is grand too but hairy shoulders, back and not attempting trim down below is a bit of a turn off especially after getting jiggy..
    hairs in mouths and all that jazz is not pleasant, plus who wants to have to hoover the bed sheets before they go in the washing machine from all the shedding?? :(

Advertisement