Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lookin for a referral for a removal company

Options
  • 04-09-2011 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

i was wondering if anyone could suggest a trust worthy removal company, im moving from mayo to dublin by the end of the month, i can not make it up there on that day, so im looking for someone i could trust with the keys of my new apartment and my furniture, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Think this might be best suited to the Mayo forum

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 driveitpaddy

im lookin for a DUBLIN moving company

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭eamonn4321

http://onemanandhisvan.com/

No connection just a happy customer (used them to move furniture and for their IKEA service). Very flexible and trustworthy.

They are based in Mayo, but cover the whole country and beyond.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

It was nearly five years ago, but I used Household Moving last time and was very happy with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kna1976

I used Precious Cargo Removals recently for a pack and move within Dublin, i was very impressed with the packing of breakables. Good experience all around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

GA Stevens are a fairly well known removals co. based on Southside/Bray, i've never heard anything bad about them and I know a fair few who have used them.

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

My parents used Allen Removals 2 years ago when they were moving house.
    They got a few people in to quote but felt that Allen were the best bet and were more willing to cater to there requirements

They couldn't get over the service they received and although they were the most expensive option they've recommended them to all there friends.

http://www.allenremovals.ie

Advertisement