Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at DIT

Options
  • 04-09-2011 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I will be attending a course that has one evening and one full day the next day, my question is, if there is overnight parking available at the college for that time or any place to stay nearby for one night with secure parking, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

mail wrote: »
    I will be attending a course that has one evening and one full day the next day, my question is, if there is overnight parking available at the college for that time or any place to stay nearby for one night with secure parking, thanks.

There are no student parking facilities in DIT. There's rather expensive pay and display right beside Aungier St which is free after 7pm I think.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Also, just to mention, DIT students get quite a substantial discount (about 60%) in Stephens green and rcsi car parks.

Advertisement