Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photocopy/picture facilities?

Options
  • 04-09-2011 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Right so i came up to cork today and ive registration tomorrow. Being the idiot i am i forgot to get a photocopy of my birthcert (got the original)and a passport photo. Doh. Is there anywhere near cit where i cn get these? Cork is bandit country to me so i havnt a clue where anyting is :-\

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Right so i came up to cork today and ive registration tomorrow. Being the idiot i am i forgot to get a photocopy of my birthcert (got the original)and a passport photo. Doh. Is there anywhere near cit where i cn get these? Cork is bandit country to me so i havnt a clue where anyting is :-\

Hope you see this in time...

There's a passport photo booth inside CIT itself, in the canteen. For photocopying, you might be lucky that the repographics office might be open. If not, give the admin building a go. Let them know the situation and they might photocopy your birthcert for you.

Advertisement