Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Animal and Pet forum

Options
  • 04-09-2011 9:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭

I just got banned for the silliest thing from the pet forum.

The OP suggested a dog should be put down because it bit his nephew while his nephew was in the process of battering it with a stick. Don't believe me? Here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056377898

So I posted a reply the thread deserved and got banned for it. :rolleyes:

Pretty needless if you ask me "adrenalinjunkie". And 2 months too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Your post was disguisting and you deserved it!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Your post was disguisting and you deserved it!

This thread is nothing to do with you. Please stay out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

I'll look into this darkman2 - I'll get back to you in a short while.

Hi darkman2,

You ignored not one or two but seven in-thread Moderator warnings advising posters that advocating violence towards animals or people would result in bans and yet you posted this:
    Just had a quick glance at the OP and I agree with him. It's time to put the kid down.

I'm curious to know which part of ignoring over half a dozen Mod warnings and writing a post that suggests harm to someone else's child you think deserves leniancy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

g'em wrote: »
    Hi darkman2,

You ignored not one or two but seven in-thread Moderator warnings advising posters that advocating violence towards animals or people would result in bans and yet you posted this:

I'm curious to know which part of ignoring over half a dozen Mod warnings and writing a post that suggests harm to someone else's child you think deserves leniancy?

It was a witty post for a trolling thread. Why would anyone even read the whole of that thread? I didn't. Mods should have locked it long ago. As for accusation I am "advocating harm against a child" - cop on. It was clearly a joke. (and I have the "thanks" to prove it!)

• Advertisement

The Mods had already said many times on the thread that they were going to treat it as a serious thread. It's their job to decide if a thread is trolling or not, not you.

You ignored all the warnings, you posted an equally trollish response post and you have no remorse for it.

Ban stays.

Advertisement