Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

long reach brakes

• 04-09-2011 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I'm modernising an old peugeot bike i was got, but with its new 700c rims there is ~68mm gap from the brake mount to the braking surface so does anyone know where i can get a long reach brake for it?

I want something new, but would even settle for some second hand if i have to

ps. already tried ontrack in town

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Holyboy

Dia compe are pretty good,try SJS cycles online they stock unusual stuff,on track should be able to order them in as I know they deal with ison in the uk who supply dia compe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

sjscycles.com have extra long drop calipers that go to 73mm.

Edit: too slow

Advertisement