Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

forum bar

Options
  • 04-09-2011 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

anyone know if the forum bar has a dart board in it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Normal bar does, not sure about the forum, but the forum wont be open again til next spring at the earliest.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 SRFCAndyC

grand cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

Any more word on when the forum bar will be re-opening?

Not a student any more, but play football in the cages every wednesday night, and the forum is handy for an after match pint and catching any premier/champions league games that are on. Have to head over to O'Sheas on the clonskeagh road these days.

I see the new student centre seems to be approaching completion, so was hoping it may be re-opening soon. Could be handy when the Euros are on as well for an after footy pint :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

beglee wrote: »

Not a student any more, but play football in the cages every wednesday night, and the forum is handy for an after match pint and catching any premier/champions league games that are on. Have to head over to O'Sheas on the clonskeagh road these days.

I see the new student centre seems to be approaching completion, so was hoping it may be re-opening soon. Could be handy when the Euros are on as well for an after footy pint :D

I think they said October, not 100 % though, if I were you I'd check their page on facebook, UCD Student Centre, remember mentioning of it somewhere there not too long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭RoundBox11

beglee wrote: »

The new student centre is opening at the end of June so i'd imagine the new forum bar wil open then too. I think it's inside the new building so that'd make sense!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

RoundBox11 wrote: »
    The new student centre is opening at the end of June so i'd imagine the new forum bar wil open then too. I think it's inside the new building so that'd make sense!
    Its still in the old place, its renovation won't be completed until October.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Where's the old place?

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

Where's the old place?
    Inside the original Student Centre, with access from outside. The renovation has started afaik.

Advertisement