Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hearing and Deafness forum

Options
  • 04-09-2011 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,496 ✭✭✭✭

Its a month since it was approved, anything happening?

Incidentally, it is to be put in Soc, but eyecare is in Science. Would it not make more sense for them to be together?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

What did you say, I cant hear you...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,496 ✭✭✭✭looksee

-Corkie- wrote: »
    What did you say, I cant hear you...:D

Oh thats a good one, haven't heard that one before!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

looksee wrote: »
    Oh thats a good one, haven't heard that one before!

Sorry couldnt resist..:o

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

I GUESS THAT WILL BE ONE FORUM WHERE IT'S OK TO SHOUT?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

looksee wrote: »
    haven't heard that one before!

Obviously?

Yiz are all very smart...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

The delay in the forum is caused by the software geeks working out how to set up a filter that will replace this by asterisks: flip-the-bird-thumb8408179.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

nope. the delay is me being up to my ears in work and only starting to get around to pushing the forum requests again in the last week. It'll get there. soon (tm)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

LoLth wrote: »
    nope. the delay is me being up to my ears in work and only starting to get around to pushing the forum requests again in the last week. It'll get there. soon (tm)

Would it be possible for another Admin to step in and take some of the Boards.ie related workload off your hands for a while?

It harldy seems fair on your good self to be landed with the responsibility of the new forums forum if Real Life tm means you can't devote as much time to it as you'd like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Des wrote: »
    Would it be possible for another Admin to step in and take some of the Boards.ie related workload off your hands for a while?

It harldy seems fair on your good self to be landed with the responsibility of the new forums forum if Real Life tm means you can't devote as much time to it as you'd like.

In hindsight I should have given the other admins a heads up and asked someone to cover for me but as with a lot of work related issues, its the things that seem comparatively minor that turn out to be timesinks and every time you think you've got a handle on it something else pops up to distract you.

All sorted now for the foreseeable future and I am pretty sure when over the next three months I'm going to be busy (thanks to getting the timesinks sorted out over the last few weeks). As the busy times approach, I'll be sure to let another admin know so they can cover.

Ahem. Just saying...

Advertisement