Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I phone 4 car charger in Waterford ?

• 04-09-2011 11:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭

Just wondering where would I get a reasonably priced I phone car charger. I realise some phone shops would have them but they often are pricey and include other items that you might not even want.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

euro shop

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Crusty Blaa

Both Argos and Funk'it sell them, or used to anyway. I got mine in Argos for a little over €10, that was about 8 months ago. Bought one from eBay aswell for €3 but it only lasted a month.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Some petrol stations have em

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

EBay...I ordered one for my HTC the other day for €5 and even getting a car window holder thing too! Handy for if I'm using it as a sat nav.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I gets everything on eBay lately. Including new phone, Bluetooth headset,Bluetooth keyboard, screen protectors, HDMI out cable etc. Way cheaper than shops in town

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭fatherbuzcagney

Faq wrote: »
    euro shop

F u ck, ive been buying mine in the two euro shop for past year:mad::D,
    I find the ones in euro shops just as good as ones in phone shops or garages,they are great value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Maxol on the cork road -they're 5e when you buy 20e worth of petrol.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭EI_Flyboy

Go into any hotel, tell them you stayed there a few weeks ago and you forgot your fone charger. Most hotel's have a box full of lost fone chargers, easy way to get a free one. No you don't remember the room number and maybe you were under your girlfriend's name...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

EI_Flyboy wrote: »
    Go into any hotel, tell them you stayed there a few weeks ago and you forgot your fone charger. Most hotel's have a box full of lost fone chargers, easy way to get a free one. No you don't remember the room number and maybe you were under your girlfriend's name...

Yep!! i am guilty of this alright! I got my iPhone mains charger this way, however whats the odds of someone bring in the car charger when staying somewhere? :(

*ps. i accidentally left a charger in a hotel in Dublin before this, so by my reckoning i was owed one :) dont ask me how my morals or brain works cos its way too complicated to explain ;)

I too got one of the ebay car chargers.. lasted about a week and i thought my phone was gonna melt.. so i threw it out, i'll buy a proper one, small price to pay to not fry my iPhone

H

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Ive been using one from €2 shop over 12 months and Ive never had any bother with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Sure if you can't find one, I'll gladly take that iPhone off your hands and save you any bother! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

Topaz on the Dunmore rd have a car set of a charger cradle and case for the iphone 4 for 12 or 13

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭d3exile

Time wrote: »
    Topaz on the Dunmore rd have a car set of a charger cradle and case for the iphone 4 for 12 or 13

+1

All the topaz garages are selling a pack of cover, cradle and charger for €12, not a bad deal and in my experience the iPhone 4 is alot more temperamental than other apple products with what charges it will allow...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Texaco by the mercy have them for 9.99. Got one yesterday for my iphone. Dead handy when using gps in the car.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

just look on adverts.ie

Advertisement