Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little and Large

• 05-09-2011 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Had a rare weekend away without the dogs and was struck by a family out with their dogs. Two labs and a king charles down by the sea. 3 dogs having loads of fun in the water to start, then mom has to take the king charles up in her arms in a towel cause the little thing just couldn't handle it. The two labs were still having a ball.

I'm in the same situation, 2 springers that we thought long and hard about to be the best dogs for us, then along comes scamp ( puppy farmed yorkie that my hubbys' workmate couldn't handle at 5 months :() Couple of years down the line scamp thinks he's a springer but I have to intervene with towels(prolonged water fun) and carrying on long walks.

Anyone else out there with little and large stories ?

Advertisement