Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blank Ammo

Options
  • 05-09-2011 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Hi what shops around ireland sell blank ammo? its cal. 9mm P.A. magnum for training track dogs ( i have lisence).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Try Ardee Sports, I believe they are importers for a lot of stuff and it might be a good port of call.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Try Ardee Sports, I believe they are importers for a lot of stuff and it might be a good port of call.

Louth is very far away:( iv relations near there though is there anyway they could get it for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Louth is very far away:( iv relations near there though is there anyway they could get it for me?

Why don't you give 'em a phone call and ask. I'd do it, but I'm in Finland at the moment....:rolleyes:

Anyhow, nowhere in Ireland is very far away from anywhere else in Ireland.

tac, the Canadian, speaking here, y'unnerstan'...

If you have a licence a courrier delivery may be possible. Check with them, as Tac said, no harm in a phonecall.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 virgindrummer

Hi, I saw a box of 9mm blanks in Open Season (Nenagh) once, but that was maybe 18 months ago. I've been in a couple of times since and didn't see them in the ammo cupboard, but perhaps they could order them in again.

Edit: was actually longer than 18 months, because the friend I was with at the time had an application in for a 9mm pistol then, that's why we both noted on the ammo and commented on it after.

• Advertisement

Saw 9x19 blanks on the shelf in Top Gun in Drogheda today.

Advertisement