Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mommy

Options
  • 05-09-2011 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

I have recently before a mommy for the first time and I am still in shock at how amazing it is. Every moan and groan over the last few months has been more than worth it. My stomach is destroyed with stretchmarks and saggy but I love every bit of it because of what it represents.

He is perfect.

Myself and my partner are closer than ever and both completely in awe of him.

Babies are life changing but I couldn't imagine how life could get better in any way.

Just needed to write this down somewhere for me to check in the morning as I still cannot believe he is mine to keep.

X:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Aw, that's so sweet!!:)

Kids are amazing, I wasn't into babies at all when I was younger but somehow ended up with 4. I wouldn't change it for the world:D

Yes, there can be tough times but a simple smile or a random hug from them can transform my whole day in an instant:)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Jem123

They are brilliant. Nothing could have prepared me for it. I feel like the richest girl in the world!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Chesty LaRue

Congrats Jem123....I have 2 and yes it is the most wonderful experience and privilige to be a Mum....there will be tough days and long nights ahead but fluffyorganic1 is right, just when you feel fit to scream they will smile their special little smile only for you, an unexpected hug and say "I wuv u" :-)

Aw I can't wait for that :) There's already a huge difference in him in only 2 weeks.

I can't stop shopping and cleaning the house. Nesting has definitely hit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Jem123 wrote: »
    I have recently before a mommy for the first time and I am still in shock at how amazing it is. Every moan and groan over the last few months has been more than worth it. My stomach is destroyed with stretchmarks and saggy but I love every bit of it because of what it represents.

He is perfect.

Myself and my partner are closer than ever and both completely in awe of him.

Babies are life changing but I couldn't imagine how life could get better in any way.

Just needed to write this down somewhere for me to check in the morning as I still cannot believe he is mine to keep.

X:D:D

Perfect until an adult poo comes out of something so small:D

I hope you stay close. Having children can put a strain on you with the sleepness nights etc. Just make sure to have "you" time every so often to see that your still a couple and need that time to keep it that way:)

Good luck with your parenting, there is no book and you'll learn as you go. Its an amazing trip and as my mother says........your 34 and it never ends with you, does it:o:D

• Advertisement

Perfect until an adult poo comes out of something so small:D

I hope you stay close. Having children can put a strain on you with the sleepness nights etc. Just make sure to have "you" time every so often to see that your still a couple and need that time to keep it that way:)

Good luck with your parenting, there is no book and you'll learn as you go. Its an amazing trip and as my mother says........your 34 and it never ends with you, does it:o:D

I look forward to everything he does. Still completely amazing! He's so grown up looking already :D

Advertisement