Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving instructor

Options
  • 05-09-2011 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good driving instructor for an absolute beginner, anywhere around the Douglas/Grange area. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭outsourced_ire

Yup, I went to http://www.drivingschoolcork.com/. Des is his name, couldn't recommend him enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Can anyone recommend a good driving instructor for an absolute beginner, anywhere around the Douglas/Grange area. Thanks.

John Quinlan..Excel School of Motoring.

Fantastic guy..And a crackin service.....You won't go wrong.

You can get him on 086-8465329.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

SexyGuy wrote: »
    John Quinlan..Excel School of Motoring.

Fantastic guy..And a crackin service.....You won't go wrong.

You can get him on 086-8465329.
    I can second this , i could already drive but got him for a few lessons before i went out on the road on my own and hes very good , calm , gives good advice, and a nice guy to deal with .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭rachos89

I HAVE to recommend Pat Lyons...he's an incredible instructor! I had 2 pretest lessons with him and passed my test yesterday with flying colours. 3 others of my friends have gone to him in the past and all passed their tests first go and still recommend him 2 and 3 years on! He's based in Frankfield, so it's very near you. His rates are really reasonable as well, and he really makes you feel at ease in the car. His number is 0214364289 or 0863902032

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Can someone possibly do the same for me please?? Ballincollig, super nervous beginner. Happy to pay to learn the ropes with someone who won't throw me out of the car on the link and reverse over me again! :D Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭rachos89

As above NoDice!!I had my test in Wilton so he met me out there for lessons, I'm sure he'd do the same for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭seniorstaff

my son and daughter both used byfield school of motoring, they both passed there tests ,one in wilton the other in ballincollig ,on there first attempt, 086 3988923.

Advertisement