Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amoled Screen Repairs for Samsung Galaxy S

Options
  • 05-09-2011 9:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hello,

I purchased the Galaxy Samsung S over 2 months ago and I never took out insurance. Yes i know, silly me, but I've always been so careful with my previous phones. Unfortunately the Galaxy was no match for my driveway.

Can anyone recommend a relatively cheap place to repair the screen? According to my friend the liquid in the LCD screen has burst and I can only see 1/3rd of the screen and it seems to be functioning fine, but its no good without the screen!

I'm from Clare and Ennis has failed me. I've been told to purchase a new Amoled online and that they'll "try their hand" at fixing it. I'd rather getting it done right to avoid future problems.

Thanks,
    Maria

Advertisement