Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business suit hire Cork

Options
  • 05-09-2011 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Morley's engaged when i rang to enquire, just wondering if any of the suit hire places in Cork rent normal business suits for meetings, interviews etc? Any idea how much?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭v6e5qzawyrc3jn

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bernardfan

Morley's engaged when i rang to enquire, just wondering if any of the suit hire places in Cork rent normal business suits for meetings, interviews etc? Any idea how much?

Cheers

for business suit rental you need to make sure you get a good quality fitting suit, i normally go to and send the family to con murphys, im not sure if they do rental, but im with the mindset that every man should own one good suit

I think morleys do just wedding suits as far as i know

Tom murphys never did impress me, cheap looking badly fitting suits, wont impress in an interview or in business

Good luck with the interview

Advertisement