Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grown up Debs

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Im already working on my bank robbers outfit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Im already working on my bank robbers outfit!!

good woman. seriously we must make it so you can come to the debs. it is a MUST.

and so whom else is going tell me peoples

Ill do everything in my power to be there with bells on!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Ick, heard a colleague call this the "2nd Chance Debs" with a small amount of derision....

... course I assume their original debs was a sham, so I've no idea why they were being all mean at the idea of another one.

Tell him to shut the hell up!

• Advertisement

agreed tell him to pee off. i never got to go to my debs, no clue what to wear, only got two dresses, no idea if either are suitable, but sooo looking forward to going. so u deffo going few?

I dont think I have any suitable dresses actually, i must have a root in the wardrobe before i go robbing any banks

I dont think I have any suitable dresses actually, i must have a root in the wardrobe before i go robbing any banks

hehe i have like a floral type maxi dress, and then i have a sort of hmm a dress you could poss wear to a wedding i think i am not sure. i wore them to the queen ball two years

Id just use it as an excuse to wear my fancy new shoes....who cares if i have nothing else on! Thats half the fun of a debs

Id just use it as an excuse to wear my fancy new shoes....who cares if i have nothing else on! Thats half the fun of a debs

frick. new shoes!!! you HAVE TO HAVE TO find the moneys hun. i NEEEEED you there

• Advertisement

I wonder if i have anything i can sell.....anyone need a kidney? Slightly damaged...

I wonder if i have anything i can sell.....anyone need a kidney? Slightly damaged...

aww hunni

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

I'll buy a bit of your liver??? Mines fecked... is your one any better??? ;)

BadGirl wrote: »
    I'll buy a bit of your liver??? Mines fecked... is your one any better??? ;)

If i say yes will you buy it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

I don't think I'll be able to make this. Most likely will be away that weekend

trowelled wrote: »
    I don't think I'll be able to make this. Most likely will be away that weekend

aww :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Just noticed this thread, who's actually going? Also, are there any tickets left?

*EDIT* Just noticed the over 21's post, never mind! :D

Just noticed this thread, who's actually going? Also, are there any tickets left?

*EDIT* Just noticed the over 21's post, never mind! :D

ah crap. :(

so anyone gonna tell me who is deffo going

Gawsh! This is really creeping up fast!!

Gawsh! This is really creeping up fast!!

it is. and i still don't know if anyone is going :( may be going on my lonesome.

you still not going cc?

• Advertisement

Afraid not, still brokies :(

sooo i has a ticket which i may not be able to use. (thanks to koth) anyone looking for one?

Have we established who is going yet?

Have we established who is going yet?

no. if i was for sure who was going it might push the debs to the top of a list of like 5 things i have on that night, but not having a clue doesn't help yakno

Stupid secretive nocs!!!

Stupid secretive nocs!!!

xactly. y i thought you were not going

I wasn't cos I had no money to go, but if I actually get paid on Thursday there's a possibility I could actually go!

I wasn't cos I had no money to go, but if I actually get paid on Thursday there's a possibility I could actually go!

GASP :eek:

so you 'may' get paid on thurs? i am aparantly now getting paid tomorrow, i will let you know

you do know they don't sell tix on the door tho, you have to book in advance on the tinternets

I know! Ill know everything on Thursday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Yer a bit late there :P

Advertisement