Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boarding kennels

• 05-09-2011 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Can anyone recommend a good dog boarding kennels in Clare or Galway

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

"Tender loving Care" in Mountshannon: 061 927177

It's the best kennel I came across so far.
    But you need proof of all vaccinations for the dog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

You should get vaccinations if you put them in the kennel - and I wouldn't trust a kennel that didn't ask you to do it, to be honest!

It might be a bit far away for you but there is a lovely one in Castleconnel, approved by our vet and loved by our dogs - yet still, cheap as chips :)

http://www.castleconnellkennelsandcattery.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 9 maryjayn

thanks carry.. everything up to date

• Registered Users Posts: 9 maryjayn

thanks kash i will look at all suggestions.. don't mind traveling a bit for the right place :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I've been using these guys for years - might be a bit far for you though?

'cptr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭carleigh

Not sure where you are located, but Dough Kennels in Kilkee is great, we have been using it for 13 years. It is a small operation, they keep about 8 dogs at a time, each with their own individual dog run (indoors) and they have a great little play area out the back.

Advertisement