Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This may be too soon: Halloween

Options
  • 05-09-2011 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hello boarders!

Quick question, does anybody know if there are some parties going for Halloween this year?

And I'm not talking about the weekend before but for Monday 31st of October.

Looking forward to your replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Dont be silly it is never to early for All Hallows!!! Cant wait myself have started planning already..

I havent heard of anything yet for any parties. Blackrock used to do them but just be carefull I know the person who was selling tickets on PROC was a bit annoying as they never showed up with tickets for oour group but if you got them direct from the castle twud probably be better...

Im sure Crane Lane or one of them would have something....If I hear of any i shall let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

What is this whole thing of "to soon for Halloween"?

I've been planning this since last year :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

there is always the Freakscene Halloween ball. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭DeleveleD

The thing is, we're doing a thing at work and I've got this awesome costume planned. But just having it for work would be a real waste.

Now if the Castle in Blackrock has something going that'd be awesome because I live right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

The castle would be pretty cool. Freakscene is always good on Halloween though. Loads of people get dressed up and I think they have a best costume competition!
    I always think of the best costumes in November and forget them by December. It's very annoying...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭DeleveleD

I've seen pictures of the Freakscene last year and tbh it looks a bit too crowded for me. *shrug*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Freakscene is a bit busy. Especially if you favour novelty oversized costumes like me.

Good fun though. Hit the crane lane last year when freakscene was full and it was good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Has anyone ever gone to this..http://www.thenightmarerealm.ie/

Never heard about it just saw it on the Whatz On looks like fun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Cyprus Avenue are hosting something this year - Pav is where I go for Halloween fancy dress

Advertisement