Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Happens If Prosecuting Garda Doesn't Turn Up in Court...

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

First ever offence and it's for stealing 1300 which you have repaid and he said no chance of probation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Sarah316

he said because it was from my employer I've zero chance,which has got me a tad upset,but i did the crime so i'll do the time.....

in my opinion he's not the type of person who genuinely seems to care about what happens to his clients,just wants a pay cheque...

the arresting guard did tell me that he was 99$ sure id get probation,but in my solicitors words "he's just a guard,I'm in the courts everyday"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Sarah316 wrote: »
    he said because it was from my employer I've zero chance,which has got me a tad upset,but i did the crime so i'll do the time.....

in my opinion he's not the type of person who genuinely seems to care about what happens to his clients,just wants a pay cheque...

the arresting guard did tell me that he was 99$ sure id get probation,but in my solicitors words "he's just a guard,I'm in the courts everyday"

He sounds like a moron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Sarah316

yeah,I'm really hoping thats the case and i do get probation,i mean i know i ****ed up,but i was really hoping for just one chance...

Advertisement