Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Croom Broadband Limerick

• 05-09-2011 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hey All,

Just a quick question...

What providers are available for BB in Croom in Limerick...

I have seen that eircom added an exchange in 2009 but cannot find any website or correspondance on Eircoms website to support this...

Any Help would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

Sudsy86 wrote: »

I have seen that eircom added an exchange in 2009 but cannot find any website or correspondance on Eircoms website to support this...

Croom is enabled by eircom

http://www.croomnews.com/listing/read.html?id=383

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Sudsy86

Thanks a Mill Bealtine,

That's the same website I was looking at but just wanted to back to up with a responce from either someone using the Eircom service or even a link showing the exchange...

Do not want to go with Eircom TBH but seems the best choice for the area...Will check with Vodafone if they can provide...

Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

Sudsy86 wrote: »
    Thanks a Mill Bealtine,

That's the same website I was looking at but just wanted to back to up with a responce from either someone using the Eircom service or even a link showing the exchange...

Do not want to go with Eircom TBH but seems the best choice for the area...Will check with Vodafone if they can provide...

Thanks again.

Basically if the exchange is enabled all the resellers can provide services, that includes Vodafone.

Advertisement