Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TT3D: Closerr to the Edge

• 05-09-2011 1:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭

I'm sure there's a few on here like me who missed out on this earlier in the year. Spotted a poster at the cinema the other night.

There's a charity screening of TT3D on 11th September in UCI Blanchardstown at 10am.

Tickets are €10 & all proceeds go to the Irish Cancer Society

All details here: http://www.filmireland.net/2011/09/02/charity-screening-of-tt3d-closer-to-the-edge-in-uci-blanchardstown-sunday-september-11th/

Gonna head along myself, wanna see it in 3D on the big screen!

Hope the mods are ok with this, stuck it in here as its more Motorbike than film ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Cheers for that... Might try and drag the missus along, best film I've seen in a long time and the 3D in it is great...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

ohh cool ...brother never seen it

Advertisement