Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor 30 day contract

Options
  • 05-09-2011 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hows it going everyone?

Im on a 30 day contract with meteor and im just wondering even though im not signed up for a 12/18 month contract would u still be entitled to a phone upgrade after 1 year?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

No. That's a SIM only plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Moscow08 wrote: »
    Hows it going everyone?

Im on a 30 day contract with meteor and im just wondering even though im not signed up for a 12/18 month contract would u still be entitled to a phone upgrade after 1 year?

Thanks

If your on one now. Yes U can.

Sales rep would just have to ring up cc team to enable this. You can avail one whenever you like but it would tie you into a contract if your taking a phone out

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Moscow08

Sales rep would just have to ring up cc team to enable this. You can avail one whenever you like but it would tie you into a contract if your taking a phone out

im not quite at me year yet so when i get to the year ill bring the phone up and see if they'll look after me wouldnt mind if it meant going on 12 month contract for same price thanks for reply

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

What does this upgrade give you? Isn't it the same subsidy as anyone signing up to a contract?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

OP, you can upgrade to get a subsidised handset whenever you like but you will have to sign a new contract that will have a fixed term of 12, 18 or 24 months and may not have the same bundles as you have now

• Advertisement

im not quite at me year yet so when i get to the year ill bring the phone up and see if they'll look after me wouldnt mind if it meant going on 12 month contract for same price thanks for reply

It won't be the same price. Bill pay lite plans are cheaper than regular plans. By 10 euro I think. So taking out a handset upgrade would increase your line rental

It won't be the same price. Bill pay lite plans are cheaper than regular plans. By 10 euro I think. So taking out a handset upgrade would increase your line rental

so if i go up to a better plan and come off bill pay lite id have a chance of getting an upgrade? i got a htc wildfire with bill pay lite but getting trouble now battery wont fully charge and dies halfway thru day so its gone back for repair just looking for something in a few months

so if i go up to a better plan and come off bill pay lite id have a chance of getting an upgrade? i got a htc wildfire with bill pay lite but getting trouble now battery wont fully charge and dies halfway thru day so its gone back for repair just looking for something in a few months

You don't have to leave bill pay. Just upgrade. But if your taking a handset. You will be charged extra line rental.

IE. My bill pay smart lite is 25pm.
    If I took an upgrade today it would go up to 35pm

You don't have to leave bill pay. Just upgrade. But if your taking a handset. You will be charged extra line rental.

Is. My bill pay smart lite is 25pm.
    . if I took an upgrade today it would go up to 35 a month

Ah perfect thanks id be happy enough to go up to that for a better phone thanks

Advertisement