Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a massage therapist

Options
  • 05-09-2011 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a massage therapist in Kilkenny or surrounding area?

Before someone says it happy endings are not necessary :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

Was just chatting to someone over the weekend who said the people in Mt Juliet were amazing. Probably dear enough though given that they cater to a lot of wealthy tourists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Probably dear enough though
    Ah yes, known colloquially as an unhappy ending.

I know you say happy endings are not a necessity toe knee, but eliminating potential establishments on this basis is really narrowing your options.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

I use Imelda Treacy She is based in KK city near Mcdonagh junction. I usually get the shoulders, neck and back deep tissue and costs €50. really good at what she does. if you want her number pm me. My fiance uses here also and thinks shes great too.

Advertisement