Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science- changing denomination

Options
  • 05-09-2011 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

i picked the BBB option because i had been (ill)advised that this would not affect my options for module selections. but now i cant pick some chemistry modules that i want:(
    theres a good chance i might decide to go for a degree in the chemical area, so what i need to know is: how do you change from BBB to undenominated? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

i picked the BBB option because i had been (ill)advised that this would not affect my options for module selections. but now i cant pick some chemistry modules that i want:(
    theres a good chance i might decide to go for a degree in the chemical area, so what i need to know is: how do you change from BBB to undenominated? thanks

Contact the Science programme office ASAP. http://www.ucd.ie/science/contact.html

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭YouthNovel

If you call into the Science Programme office in the Chemistry building on the first floor at any time during orientation week, they will be delighted to help you :) They can sort it out no problem, don't worry

Advertisement