Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Advice

Options
  • 05-09-2011 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

starting a new job in leopardstown in a couple of weeks, and i'm looking for advice on a good place to live which is not far away by LUAS

can anyone recommend any good areas nearby within reach?

I know Daft and gumtree are good sites to search for spare rooms, but does anyone know anymore good site?

cheers in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

can anyone help me with my enquiry?

thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

They're basically all the same, but daft.ie tends to be the best.

rent.ie
    property.ie
    myhome.ie
    let.ie

Can't think of any more at the moment but they tend to have all the same (though you might get lucky with one of them!)

As for suitable areas, not a notion, sorry :o

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Sweetcorn01

Luas to leopardstown is the green line. Tbh, almost anywhere within walking distance of this luas line would be good.
    If you want to be near the city centre, try somewhere near the charlemont stop or closer. If thats not important then Dundrum? Or even Sandyford itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

I live in Ranelagh, and it's a great place to live really. 10 minutes walk from town, the Luas is right there, plenty of shops and restaurants, a couple of good boozers. Seems very safe, have never seen any trouble. Rathmines is just up the road with even more of the above, including Tesco, Aldi and Lidl, a swimming pool and cinema.

Advertisement