Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature student looking for house share!!!

Options
  • 05-09-2011 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hey , i m starting as a mature student next week but i m having no luck finding a place to live for the year! ideally i d like to live with people around my own age (24) and find some were that excepts rent allowance. if anybody's looking for room mates please let me know a.s.a.p . cheers :):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Milanmio

any luck with finding a place?I'm mature student as well starting software development looking for room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 girl111

I'm also looking for a room ;/

i guess we'll meet on Monday and talk.:) Maybe there is somebody else in class looking for a room as well so we could possibly rent a house :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ianomac1

NO! this is turning into a nightmare looks like i m going to be living in the car for freshers week! :) let us know if anything comes up lads !

but whats the problem?did you try to ring some of these numbers?
    http://www.gmitsu.ie/pdf/accommodation/accommodation_1st_sept.pdf
    i know i shouldn't be asking cos i didnt:)(i live 30 miles from galway with bus straight to gmit,but definitely want to move)

• Advertisement

ianomac1 wrote: »
    NO! this is turning into a nightmare looks like i m going to be living in the car for freshers week! :) let us know if anything comes up lads !
    so whats the story?I tried to rent a room but they are all gone it seems.
    so if you would like to rent a house you can count on me.

so girl111 i might have seen you today.:)did you find room?
    what about you ian?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 girl111

Milanmio wrote: »
    so girl111 i might have seen you today.:)did you find room?
    what about you ian?
    no i havent found a room yet. I guess i will have to go by bus for a while ;)

I went to look at two houses yesterday in Lurgan Park, but they were old, no internet , no dryer in one, old appliances:)looks like all shared rooms are gone at a good price and the only way is to rent a house.have a look at rent.ie (Renmore)
    or do you want to live just with girls?:)

Advertisement