Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for own co-op

Options
  • 05-09-2011 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey, I'm a second year student, going to do co-op next january or february. Haven't looked for anything of my own yet...Does anyone know the deadline that I have to find my own job by and does my job have to be directly relevant to my course? I'm a bit confused by it. Kind of ignored the whole thing last term, was too busy actually doing work and study :/ Any advice would be great! I'd love a job up in Dublin, and am panicking now!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

The deadline for finding your own placement for next term was the 26th of August as far as I know. Get on to Emmeline or whoever and try to arrange a meeting with them, you might still have a chance to sort it out either on your own or through the college. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

The deadline for finding your own placement for next term was the 26th of August as far as I know. Get on to Emmeline or whoever and try to arrange a meeting with them, you might still have a chance to sort it out either on your own or through the college. Best of luck!

Mine's in January and the deadline seems to be 1st October for doing own co-op :confused:

Advertisement