Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Garden chinese takeaway, Quarryvale

Options
  • 05-09-2011 4:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

Looks like a prison cell from the outside but quality curry sauce in it. Thing I miss most about Clondalkin. Anyone else enjoyed the delights of the Green Garden:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Looks like a prison cell from the outside but quality curry sauce in it. Thing I miss most about Clondalkin. Anyone else enjoyed the delights of the Green Garden:D
    do they deliver to lucan?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

Couldn't confirm, but they definitely do it to Clondalkin village so can't see why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I'm getting menus through the door from places in Ballyfermot,Palmerstown,Clondalkin and Leixlip. I'd imagine there'd be no problem delivering to you as they want the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

lord lucan wrote: »
    I'm getting menus through the door from places in Ballyfermot,Palmerstown,Clondalkin and Leixlip. I'd imagine there'd be no problem delivering to you as they want the business.

+1

If they wouldn't deliver then why the hell would they drop a leaflet?

Advertisement