Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in Ireland have this gaming mat?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Been looking myself and haven't had any luck so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Dimensions: 450mm x 900mm

Is that size correct 18" X 36" ?

If this be true, I may buy one myself.

Big Lar wrote: »
    Is that size correct 18" X 36" ?

If this be true, I may buy one myself.

imgp1168u.th.jpg

click for big image, but that shows the size of it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Decided to go with the one on overclockers.

Dcully wrote: »
    Decided to go with the one on overclockers.

its actually a few quid cheaper on scan, just after checking it now.

edit : http://www.scan.co.uk/products/boogie-bug-aim-bpad-xl-desk-mouse-mat!-worlds-largest-mouse-mat £12.60 incl shipping £24.94
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Whats the appeal in such mats? I have a mouse mat(two actually for a little extra height) of standard size and then just a G510 beside it. Dont see how having a mat under my arms would really help:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭djrichard

I was enquiring with OC about the Razer Deathadder two weeks ago, they were giving that boogiebug pad away with it for free. I emailed them about getting if that offer applied for the left-handed mouse too, and they said "we can sort you out. just email us and we will order it for you".

I ended up being impatient, as they took 2 days to reply, and bought the deathadder and Razer Goliathus control extended mousepad from Amazon with free delivery.

Never realised how much of a difference a good mouse and pad makes, especially one that fits my left hand properly! I feel like Ive been disabled these last few years now Ive finally got a properly fitting mouse.

djrichard wrote: »
    I was enquiring with OC about the Razer Deathadder two weeks ago, they were giving that boogiebug pad away with it for free.

I just did that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

I've been looking at the XFX warpad and I'm really liking its design with the edge thing cause my arms are the first to go after prolonged gaming.

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    I've been looking at the XFX warpad and I'm really liking its design with the edge thing cause my arms are the first to go after prolonged gaming.

I dunno, think that is a bit much of a thing.

Sort out your setup Tea Bag and you will should be more comfortable.

http://www.openerg.com/dse/setup.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I bought this in PC world a few weeks back when I got my pc. Think it costed around 17.99 or so. It's the right job. I've unpeeled it and restuck it to my desk loads of times until I got the position just right so I'd recommend it. Size-wise its about the same dimensions as a large mouse mat but I haven't had any problems with it.

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169419500

Have decided to put the Razer Deathadder on adverts cos I rather my MX518.

Anyone interested here it is: http://www.adverts.ie/peripherals/razer-deathadder-respawn-3500-dpi/924168

Big Lar wrote: »
    Have decided to put the Razer Deathadder on adverts cos I rather my MX518.

Anyone interested here it is: http://www.adverts.ie/peripherals/razer-deathadder-respawn-3500-dpi/924168

Cant believe you dont like it! I absolutely love my left handed version. I still have my other mouse, and I keep it connected for people who are right handed, they can just pick it up and use as its wireless. After getting used to the Deathadder the last week, I pick up the other mouse to 'try' it again, OMG it feels sluggish, lumpy, laggy and heavy.

When I think of all the money Ive spent on gaming peripherals over the years, I feel like slapping myself for not getting this super buttery feeling super mouse! Good luck with the sale, sure it will be snapped up!

Burgo wrote: »
    imgp1168u.th.jpg

click for big image, but that shows the size of it.

Is this your own setup Burgo? Its actually looks extremely similar to mine! If it is yours, you should pull the speakers out from the corners a little bit more and toe them in to face you better. The bass would be quite boomy in the corner like that. Im an expert, I read that in a magazine! haha

imag0416r.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

djrichard wrote: »
    Is this your own setup Burgo? Its actually looks extremely similar to mine! If it is yours, you should pull the speakers out from the corners a little bit more and toe them in to face you better. The bass would be quite boomy in the corner like that. Im an expert, I read that in a magazine! haha

imag0416r.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nah mate it's just an image i used from google to show the size of the mat, my set up is in the pics thread somewhere! http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055334204 should post more pics of yours in there too.

Hey guys, just reporting in on my purchase of the Boogie Bug AimB Pad XL.
    Absolutely great purchase, the thing is massive and perfect for my needs,mouse inputs are so much more precise than before.

imag0459o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Going to pick up one of these, where did you buy it from in the end if you don't mind me asking? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,371 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Iv bought 2 of these mats

They are brilliant, only downside the curled up when the arrive so you have to go thru all the effort of straightening it out

Headshot wrote: »
    Iv bought 2 of these mats

They are brilliant, only downside the curled up when the arrive so you have to go thru all the effort of straightening it out

I used double sided tape and stuck it to the desk :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭L

Arciphel wrote: »
    Going to pick up one of these, where did you buy it from in the end if you don't mind me asking? Cheers.

Might grab one myself. Tiny mousepads are the bane of my life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Ordered one from scan.co.uk, yesterday, should be getting it tomorrow :pac:

Arciphel wrote: »

I got it from overclockers but read after i placed my order that its a bit cheaper on scan.

Advertisement