Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenomena Cookers

Options
  • 05-09-2011 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Is it just me, or are the Glenomena cookers very slow to heat up? It could be just the one where I am, but it takes a good while after turning it on to heat up to anywhere near full power. The markings are worn/non-existent but I'm guessing it goes from 0 to High in an anticlockwise fashion (i.e. full power would be at the 1 o clock position).

Also, none of my roommates (who I don't know) have arrived yet, which is a bit strange! In terms of storing stuff in the kitchen, does each person get their own press, or what is the usual way to do it? I want to combine not wanting to store everything cooking-related in my room, but at the same time not wanting to have things go missing from the kitchen (I don't think my roommates which shine to me if I accuse one of them of using a jar of pasta sauce :pac: )

Thanks,
    Jack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Shonagh

Yeah they do take a fair while! They go from zero to nine, anticlockwise, so yeah, 9 is in the 1 o' clock position.

None of mine were here til a little while ago, we generally have our own press for food stuff, and all the pots and pans are in one press, all the glasses in another etc.. Just keep your own food in your own press and when your roommates arrive tell them that and ye can all stick to that system!
    which house are you?

Advertisement