Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland Grove Creche

Options
  • 05-09-2011 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi I was wondering how this creche worked out for you? I am looking to send my son a couple of mornings a week and would appreciate any feedback. Also, there are loads of creches in Charlesland and I have a list but none are called Charlesland Grove, Could you confirm where exactly it is?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

Charlesland Grove Montessori runs Montessori classes in the morning and Afterschool care in the afternoon (for primary school kids). There is no creche there. Charlesland Park Montessori is a Creche and a Montessori. Rita Byrne, the owner, has also opened up another Montessori in another building in Charlesland Park - number 292 I think - very back row. As far as I know she is just running sessional Montessori classes here ie mornings only.

I cannot recommend them highly enough. My eldest goes to Afterschool in the Grove and my youngest attends Montessori and Creche in Charlesland Park. They are very attentive, loving and good fun. The Montessori classes are excellent. My eldest was way ahead when he started school and my youngest is coming along in leaps and bounds. They've both made loads of friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 PG24

Thanks very much for the info. I have been in touch and going to see it tomorrow. I found out where it is. It is a maze in there. Do you know anyone who uses or heard any feedback on Jackanory? That is also in Charlesland Park

Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 AMM

I recently moved mine to a new creche in Kilcoole as I was looking for both pre- and afterschool care. I chose it after looking at all of the local ones in Delgany/Greystones as it is new so facilities are good and it is built on lovely site so loads of room for the kids to run around. I am delighted with the move. PM me if you want more info

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

My child is in Jackanory, this is only his second week and he is doing the ECCE scheme. I have only good things to say about the place. They are excellent with the children, and while it was a huge deal for me to leave my son in someone else's care for the first time in his 3.5 years, they did all they could to make it easy for him and especially me.

Advertisement