Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My signature was changed

Options
  • 05-09-2011 7:53pm

I'd like to find out who changed my signature and why they did so, so that if any rules were broken, that I not do so again.

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You had an image, plus 4 lines of text in font size 2, which exceeds the limit of an image plus one line of text in font size 2. The image size itself was 44k and this exceeded the maximum image size permitted which is 30k.

The link above provided by Spear also contains a list of the signature rules. You must comply with all of the signature rules or it will be removed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement