Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginners Pilates in Dublin City after 6.30PM

Options
  • 05-09-2011 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I know there are probably a few threads about this, but I'm looking for some up to date information and I would rather not drag up an old thread.

I seem to be about a day late, as most classes seem to have started today, but I am looking for a beginners pilates class after 6.30PM any day of the week.
    A lot of the classes I've come across online seem to be on earlier, so I am asking here as I realise not everyone has a website.

Any and all suggestions welcomed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I've been here before and found it really good http://www.qirooms.com/

Open Minds Yoga in Temple Bar also have a Pilates course starting soon on Thursdays. Can't remembee the starting time, though :o

I'll try to remember more options for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Thanks for the reply.
    I see a new class was added to the link you provided, so that is perfect for me.
    Thanks.

Advertisement