Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling a wastepal account

Options
  • 05-09-2011 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

For personal reasons i want to cancel my wastepal account, anyone ever do this or have problems doing it?

I assume it is straightforward altho i have heard some unusual stories but the company have always been professional with me, maybe i was just lucky tho

appreciate any replys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭patff

bridal wrote: »
    For personal reasons i want to cancel my wastepal account, anyone ever do this or have problems doing it?

I assume it is straightforward altho i have heard some unusual stories but the company have always been professional with me, maybe i was just lucky tho

appreciate any replys?

Tell us the "unusual stories" first. The poster known as Wastepal.com should find it interesting. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

It should be straight-forward to cancel the account.

If you have a direct-debit , just advise your bank to cancel it .

If you have been paying them another way , just don't pay them anymore .

One sentence letter advising them of your intentions should be enough .

• Registered Users Posts: 32 bridal

Thanks everyone

Advertisement