Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIT registration pack

Options
  • 05-09-2011 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here received the 1st Year registration pack with all the information regarding what you need to have with you on registration day, or do they operate under some other procedure in the last 2 years? I'm getting a little worried since the 12th is approaching fairly fast, and I haven't had any correspondence from LIT whatsoever (despite having accepted my course offer and gotten confirmation of that from the CAO)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Robby91 wrote: »
    Has anyone here received the 1st Year registration pack with all the information regarding what you need to have with you on registration day, or do they operate under some other procedure in the last 2 years? I'm getting a little worried since the 12th is approaching fairly fast, and I haven't had any correspondence from LIT whatsoever (despite having accepted my course offer and gotten confirmation of that from the CAO)

I'd have thought you would have had that by now. I remember my package having a diary and a medical thing to fill out and something to do with the registration fee if I remember correctly.

Ring the college maybe?

061 - 208208

Or the registrars office: 061- 208246

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

I'd have thought you would have had that by now. I remember my package having a diary and a medical thing to fill out and something to do with the registration fee if I remember correctly.
    Ye, I was planning on doing that tomorrow (although, in retrospect, it's probably something I should've done sooner :P), but I just wanted to find out if anyone else was in the same boat to shed a little more light on the matter.

And thanks for the contact numbers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

I suggest you contact LIT asap. Would the reg details have gone astray in the post. You will need to have the registration fee paid or have the official letter to say you are qualifying for the grant with you. They wont accept a cheque or bank draft that day. All the details will be in the reg pack. You need to have this sorted by reg day as there will be a big queue of 1st years.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

hillbloom wrote: »
    I suggest you contact LIT asap. Would the reg details have gone astray in the post. You will need to have the registration fee paid or have the official letter to say you are qualifying for the grant with you. They wont accept a cheque or bank draft that day. All the details will be in the reg pack. You need to have this sorted by reg day as there will be a big queue of 1st years.

I contacted them today, and they informed me that they were being sent out yesterday and today - the pack arrived in the post today, so all is well again :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ReviveTheParty

I'm in 2nd year and still havent received the registration pack. It's getting a bit late now I dunno whats going on with it.

• Advertisement

Do you get a registration pack in 2nd year? I can't remember!

Go to the admissions office tomorrow ReviveTheParty.

Yeah your ment to I think. I still havent payed for this year yet and a registration pack is the only way I can think of paying. Maybe I will get away without paying haha

You will get away with it until you do your exams! You can take your exams but your result means nothing if you haven't registered.

Advertisement