Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLASH X COUNTER 3 // SSF4AE - 3SOE - BBCS2 // (Saturday 29th October 2011)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

chueytoo wrote: »
    Sweet, now we can counter pick all day :p hahahahaha snakes everywhere ;)
    You're never happy. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Naphiel wrote: »
    We'll see about that at this.
    If it was this week, you would have easily. I've been playing terribly since I haven't got to sit down and just play the game at home in weeks.
    I don't see the point in arguing over tied 5th since there's no prize involved, but you two should play off if you feel strongly about it. And provide sandwiches. :o

Linoud wrote: »
    I don't see the point in arguing over tied 5th since there's no prize involved, but you two should play off if you feel strongly about it. And provide sandwiches. :o
    GRUDGE MATCH!

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

I don't really feel that strongly about it, but I am sure I would've won and while I'm at it I feel pretty confident I can beat you too...4th place shoulda been mine :p.

You know what I challenge you and Naphiel to sandwich matches at the next casuals....

Come at me bro(s)

I can't make casuals, but the BB people are welcome to have casuals at mine. :P
    Pssh, I fought so many Tagers that day, I decided to become Ragna the Guiledge. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

I decided to become Ragna the Guiledge. :P

ughhh, Guile Ragna is the worst especially for Tager. Didn't help that my stick decided to stop working in the middle of our match...also Doom still hasn't uploaded our match that was recorded where I beat you...hopefully we'll get to see that soon.

Hopefully. I want to see all my missed 6Cs and cry. ;_; Played like a scrub all day, I'm surprised I even made top 4.

Rk9Mkl.jpg
    Another parcel, why aren't I popular?

V6MIbl.jpg
    CAPCOM GOODIES!

tNjQOl.jpg
    Two packs of Dead Rising 2 playing cards

YTWCNl.jpg
    A set of Street Fighter IV pins!

QLXS6l.jpg
    An Oni Ryu t-shirt

U2s6Kl.jpg
    And a Dhalsim t-shirt!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Cool.

I have those Dead Rising cards, with a little Zombie figure, and a "Zombrex" Pen.

Good job getting them goodies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭SirAuronDX

Oh snap. i'd like that e.ryu shirt. but the sad fact is im so naff at t3h str33tZ i'll never get it.

anyway awesome goodies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fake_roogle

oh yea i've been mega busy lately but swagfest 4.5 will basically just be the AE tournament so just letting anyone know whoever wants to win the ~mysterious season prize~ at the end of 4.7!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Gonna be a busy ass day for me then!

Made a vlog for the last ranbat with a little ad for CXC at then end.

I'm also in the middle of making a version with better sound, thought I'd fixed it but it didn't sound so good without headphones.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Kanped

Doyler01 wrote: »
    If a few from Dublin are heading up to this I'd like to go for AE.

Any chance of a Marvel side tourney? Or does nobody play?

I'm going to try to make it to this and I'm playing much more Marvel than AE lately. Playing much more bass guitar than either of them but still... i there's a free setup (I can't bring mine) I'll go for a tourney or money matches (I want favourable odds if Phoenix and/or Wolverine are played, though).

EDIT; Holy good f**k! Capcom playing cards?! I have a massive collection of playing cards and one of those would be an amazing collectors piece. How do I get one? Can I threaten someone with a knife for it or do I actually have to do well at something?

Kanped wrote: »
    EDIT; Holy good f**k! Capcom playing cards?! I have a massive collection of playing cards and one of those would be an amazing collectors piece. How do I get one? Can I threaten someone with a knife for it or do I actually have to do well at something?
    They'll be prizes for Capcom games, so you'll need to do well in those. If you don't end up winning, you can always try to buy 'em off the winner!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Made a vlog for the last ranbat with a little ad for CXC at then end.

I'm also in the middle of making a version with better sound, thought I'd fixed it but it didn't sound so good without headphones.

Loooooool

Anyone else heading up for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Still planning on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Probably won't be able to given its halloween weekend.

Probably won't be able to given its halloween weekend.
    Show up dressed as Sakura. I'll give you a prize if you do.

edit: Or Makoto - not the SF one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

I'm good to head to this

q0pbjl.jpg
    Y'know, I think I'm getting to be quite a popular man.

KzHEHl.jpg
    HOLY MUGGING MUGGERTON! MUGS!!!! :D (Even more of them not-pictured)

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

I'm heading up as well, Omg I want a mug O__o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

What time's everyone busing up?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

How much is the bus?

I'd definitely recommend the train if you're coming from Dublin, far more comfy than the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

MUGS O__O, i definately should be there !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

what time is the last train home?

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Doyler01 wrote: »
    How much is the bus?

I think it's 18 quid with return ticket

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I'll stick with my Platinum PSP case thanks :)

Lol, won't be heading up, spending the day with my gf instead, though those mugs do look awesome :(

Advertisement