Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hazelwood?

• 05-09-2011 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi, Just wondering if there's any dcu first years living in hazelwood this year? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭ak4

Laura says wrote: »
    Hi, Just wondering if there's any dcu first years living in hazelwood this year? :)

i am yes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jameshurst

ak4 wrote: »

i am yes :)

I going to be living there too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Laura says

Phew! I was beginning to think I was the only one :L When are you guys moving up?

Phew! I was beginning to think I was the only one :L When are you guys moving up?

Moving up Sunday, can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Laura says

Me too, espically now knowing Im not going to be the only first year around the place :P Just hope the distance from dcu isn't going to be too much of a problem! :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭ak4

moving up sunday too, cant wait either....yous going up early or late sunday?

I think I might be going up early :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Matthew_drog

I'm living in Hazelwood as well, with 3 other lads in first year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tonyduggan

im moving up at the weekend. anyone have any reviews of the place?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 391 ✭✭XtotheZ

Yup im moving in saturday :D cannot wait

• Advertisement

theres a thread in the student accommodation forum that has me nervous about moving!

hmmm yeah i just looked that up, on the email they seem fairly heavy on the aul fines alright. I was talking to a girl who stayed there last year and she had no problems with them

XtotheZ wrote: »
    hmmm yeah i just looked that up, on the email they seem fairly heavy on the aul fines alright. I was talking to a girl who stayed there last year and she had no problems with them

Thank god, that's nice to hear! Did she mention how strictly enforced the no guests overnight thing is?

tonyduggan wrote: »
    Thank god, that's nice to hear! Did she mention how strictly enforced the no guests overnight thing is?

nope, id say as long as you kept the wallbanging to a minimum they wouldnt be too bad

nope, id say as long as you kept the wallbanging to a minimum they wouldnt be too bad

haha good to know :)

tonyduggan wrote: »
    haha good to know :)

They seem pretty decent here after all!

They seem pretty decent here after all!

no complaints so far anyway!

Advertisement