Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat LC language dilemma

Options
  • 05-09-2011 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

English
    Maths
    Chemistry
    Economics
    Biology
    Geography (instead of Latin)

Could I do the above 6 subjects for my repeat leaving cert and still get into an NUI? You would have noticed there is no language there - I swapped Latin for Geography. Could I still get into an NUI using my previous LC result in Latin, as it is a foreign language,

ie: doing the 2012 LC in these 6 subjects, and using Irish and Latin from my 2011 LC. Does this satisfy the criteria? Because I really, really don't want to do Latin again, or the entire French course in 1 year :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

afaik, yes, your past requirements are enough, so if you've passed you don't need it again, the only course that this doesn't apply in is medicine

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭III

Well bugger medicine was the course in question

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

III wrote: »
    Well bugger medicine was the course in question

thats unfortunate, take the latin or french maybe at ol is the best thing for you

Advertisement