Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site Assessor in East Mayo

Options
  • 05-09-2011 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Can someone please PM me someone to carry out site assessment including Percolation Tests etc. Struggling to find anyone on the internet. Looking for someone in the Charlestown, Foxford, Swinford Area...

Thanks Folks,

Mods: Apologies if posted in incorrect forum...

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Contact Mayo Co Co, they have a list of "approved" assessors.

We got ours done by any engineer but "he wasn't on the list" so had to fork out 450 euro for their lad to come out and do the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭theduffer

Hi Yop,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,357 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

yop wrote: »
    Contact Mayo Co Co, they have a list of "approved" assessors.

We got ours done by any engineer but "he wasn't on the list" so had to fork out 450 euro for their lad to come out and do the same thing.

That sounds odd to me. Are you sure you were dealing with Mayo Co. Co. I know alot of councils run approved lists but I didnt think mayo did.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭kaizer13

theduffer wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Can someone please PM me someone to carry out site assessment including Percolation Tests etc. Struggling to find anyone on the internet. Looking for someone in the Charlestown, Foxford, Swinford Area...

Thanks Folks,

Mods: Apologies if posted in incorrect forum...

Have sent you a PM with my recommendation. Good luck.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

mickdw wrote: »
    Are you sure you were dealing with Mayo Co. Co.

Am I sure??? :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

okay to the best of my knowledge mayo co co dont run a list system ( unless it changed very recently ) , as in, you can only pick one off the list that we have approved, but they do require the person to have completed the fetac/epa course and probably have the details of all the people that have that qualification so if you contact them im sure theyl point you in the right direction,
    or try this

http://www.siteassessor.com/db/mayo-site-assessment.html

sligo run a list system whereby theyve interviewed all the qualified candidates and only allowed a few of them onto their list of approved assessors..

i know all this cos i do site assessments..not in your area though..sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭theduffer

Hi Guys,

Just thought id agree with all Woody said there. I contacted the Co Co who basically told me to contact FAS to get a list of candidates.... Still waiting for someone to ring me!!!. I ended up finding the link on site assessor website. The Sligo Co Co list does contain a good few Mayo Based Site Assessors on it if anyone else is looking.

Thanks for all the feedback

Advertisement