Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

registering modules business second year?

Options
  • 05-09-2011 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hi I was just trying to register for my modules (business second year) and it wants me to choose a major, I thought we didnt have to choose a major until the end of first semester. I know whichever one I choose now they will all have the same modules for the first semester so does it matter which one I choose at the moment? thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

The important thing is to register. You can fix it later, but register before 5 on Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

ninty9er wrote: »
    The important thing is to register. You can fix it later, but register before 5 on Friday.

Thanks I just sent an e-mail to saa to see whats going on. when they get back ill register tonight.

Advertisement