Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaeilge 2012 HL: Prose Compositions

• 05-09-2011 9:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering which prose composition most people are going with for the 2012 exam? I am external so any tips on which to choose would be great. Or am i correct in doing a prose composition rather than the 5 additional poems?

Thanks!

Maria

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

Well I'd say yes, you are correct. We've done the 5 poems and are starting An Triail soon. It would kill me to have to do another 5 poems.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭mariok

Thanks! Do you know where i could find a sample paper for the exam? I've tried examinations.ie but no joy...

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

For the Irish exam? Well there is a new course from this year onwards so I dont think there is one for the current course AFAIK.

But the old ones can been found here, if that's any help: http://examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=en&sc=ep&formAction=subject

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Rachel123

New Irish sample papers should be out this November for the new course. It is definitely a better idea to do the prós rather than 5 extra poems! I'm starting A Thuig Ná Tit orm soon...

Advertisement