Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website to check when tickets for concerts/festivals are released?

Options
  • 05-09-2011 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Does anyone know if theres a website thattells you when tickets are released for sale for all music concerts and festivals, Anytime i wish to go to one they seem to be sold out. Needto be more prepared in future and thoughtyou guys might be able to help me out.

Thanks

Nappy

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Twitter and follow promoters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Set yourself up on last.fm and add the artists you are interested to in your profile and you will eventually have a "recommended events" section appear. You can subscribe to it via RSS. It is user generated so somethings can get missed but the vast majority of acts get added usually when they are announced (before they go on sale).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Sign-up for alerts on Ticketmaster.ie. If you use Last.fm then you can use a site like http://www.songkick.com to import all your data from Last.fm and that will send you emails and alerts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Irishgalclare

Got an e mail today from MCD.ie to say Childline Concert tickets to on sale on Friday at 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭part time punk

Signed up to Songkick a while ago for free email alerts on when certain bands are in Dublin. It seems to have worked ok so far.

As an alternative to our resident monoploy concert ticket supplier www.tickets.ie also do a weekly email of events. Unlikely for them to have the big name sell out concert artists though unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

OP, just keep an eye on Boards, works for me ;)

Advertisement