Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

antique engagement rings?

Options
  • 05-09-2011 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

any shops in wexford or surrounds sell antique engagement rings?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭wexford12

Walls antique just oustide Wellington bridge you turn right after Wallaces hardware i'm nearly sure its signposted.We got ours there and worked out very good and saved about a grand or so on todays prices we bought about a year ago and had it valued just a few weeks ago and its now near double what we paid. But the main reason for buying there was the quality for our budget what was for sale in the shops just didnt look the part. Let me know if you cant get a number for her but I think there has been a post on here before about this place

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭blindsider

I have her number also if you need it. Bridget usually has some nice pieces of antique jewellery and is well worth a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭random10

Thanks a million will pay a visit so, maybe I'll find the one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Missent

Linda Hunt Antiques in Henrietta Street in Wexford deal in antique rings (if it's still there).

Advertisement