Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Karting

Options
  • 05-09-2011 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭

Any body want to give a review on go karting in Cork City between Watergrass hill and kartmania.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

hi, i've only been to kartmania. there were 4 of us andit was good fun. the karts are in good condition and pretty quick in my opinion. the 1 criticism i have of the track is that it is quite narrow. any more than 4 ppl and it would be messy i think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Thanks, I have been to Little island one before and it would suit a group more so, will go back to it again again, thanks.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Watergrass Hill is pretty savage.
    one of the best karting tracks in Ireland IMO
    Karts are pretty fast and the track is a decent size

If you have a group over 6 I'd go for watergrass hill. Indoor karting isin't suited to large groups IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Watergrass Hill is pretty savage.
    one of the best karting tracks in Ireland IMO
    Karts are pretty fast and the track is a decent size

If you have a group over 6 I'd go for watergrass hill. Indoor karting isin't suited to large groups IMO

I've karted here a couple of times over the years and I'd agree its probably the best in Ireland. Its a fast track in a nice setting, ideal for larger groups. Last time I was there we had a big group, about 8 karts, it was feckin brilliant. Indoor karting has always felt underwhelming in comparison..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Kartlad89

I work in kartmania, go to watergrasshill if your competitive, and if you want a bit of craic go to kartmania.

Advertisement