Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed Dating

• 05-09-2011 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm just wondering if there is many speed dating events in Limerick...

I have heard of ones being held in Aubars, but you have to be a minimum of 24 for those...

Its just something I'd like to give a go for the laugh some night...

Has anyone ever done this before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

BD4E1BAFDDFB4669BB365E7A410E8958-0000344797-0002470873-00180L-EEB0558FDF0E40268852B03430B01C95.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

busyliving, If I were you I would get busy living. Chances are in Limk, at a speed dating do, you would know half of them........best to go to Dublin or somewhere and be anonymous, it's more craic...

seachto7 wrote: »
    busyliving, If I were you I would get busy living. Chances are in Limk, at a speed dating do, you would know half of them........best to go to Dublin or somewhere and be anonymous, it's more craic...

Yeah your probably right, but I'd just like to do it for the craic more than anything else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

still think it would be better to do it where you don't know anyone. I did once years ago with a mate in Dublin, for the craic, and it turned out to be great craic, as I didn't know anyone there from Adam.
    LImerick is too small for that kind of thing to work I think..........

seachto7 wrote: »
    still think it would be better to do it where you don't know anyone. I did once years ago with a mate in Dublin, for the craic, and it turned out to be great craic, as I didn't know anyone there from Adam.
    LImerick is too small for that kind of thing to work I think..........

Cheers mate, have a couple of mates living in Dublin might suggest it as an idea for the next time I go up to visit...will probably be better than just a regular night out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

Speed dating night on Nov 4th in Limerick

http://www.limerickspeeddating.com/Framework/index.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ronanos

I went to the one on Nov 4th. Good fun. No limerick is not too small to know everyone. Sorry but I dont know 100,000 people here :) Yeah if you are just a slight bit under or over the age boundary let them know and Im sure they will allow it at least they say they do on their website!

Advertisement