Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Nokia 1616 locked to tesco network?

Options
  • 05-09-2011 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Does anyone know whether tesco lock the mobiles they sell to their network? I'm particularly interested in the Nokia 1616 which I'd also like to use with a UK SIM when over there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭MapForJ

Derby1 wrote: »
    Does anyone know whether tesco lock the mobiles they sell to their network? I'm particularly interested in the Nokia 1616 which I'd also like to use with a UK SIM when over there.
    A friend of mine got one in tesco without a sim card and put his 02 in it. The ones there now seem locked to tesco mobile

I have seen them in Xtravision on meteor i think it was, or maybe sim free cannot recall

SIM free one

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Tesco sell very cheap nokia sim free phones. About €40-€50

Advertisement