Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maintenance Order

Options
  • 05-09-2011 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Separated2008. Recently went to court for a maintenance order and it was granted in April last 2011 , to be paid through the court. However no payment whatsoever has been made despite correspondence through the solicitor. Got in contact with the District Court and a letter /reminder was sent. Finally it came to summons and that s where it is at now. From what I understand the Gardai enforce the order and essentially bring him to court for breech of the same. My question is, what are the possible outcomes in the event he does not make a payment. Do I have to start all over again ?....
    Advice appreciated ..thanks ...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Consult a solicitor, legal advice is banned sitewide for good reasons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement