Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Username merging

Options
  • 05-09-2011 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was using an alternative username in the TTC/pregnancy forum to go anon - could the posts on my username 5 penguins bars please be merged with my permanent username & the temp one closed/cancelled if necessary??

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Changed prefix to "Admin Attention" because this can only be done by someone with administrative rights.

FAO admins, here a link to the profile the user would like this account merged with.

Now we just wait for an admin to action it. Shouldn't be too long because there's not a lot involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Thanks for your help Shield :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

This might need to be done out of hours. Leave it with me for the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Update - this will need to be done out of hours.

I'll post back if/when this can be scheduled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Thanks trout, there's no panic as I'm not using the 5 penguins username anymore. would it be easier to delete/block that username instead? I don't mind, whatever suits yourself.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement